Data-cash.net uses third-party cookies to measure and monitor the activity of the website accessible through the domain name ohminegod.com and its subdomains (hereinafter, “the Website”).
In the event of not agreeing with this Cookies Policy, the User must leave the Website immediately.
Data-cash.net technology powers advertisements that can appear on websites and applications on mobile phones or other devices connected to the internet. You may interact directly with our servers (for example, when you click on an ad) or indirectly via the a web site or mobile application that displays the ads.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is stored on a user’s computer when the user accesses and browses certain websites such as this one. Among other things, cookies allow websites to track, store and retrieve information about their visitors’ browsing habits (such as preferences, profile information, access keys, etc.) and technical information in connection with the web navigation. Cookies also contribute to the functionality of websites.
Depending on their function and purpose, there are different types of cookies.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect data to help websites to make an assessment on the usage made by their visitors and overall activity as well as to gather statistics. The purpose of analytics cookies is to measure, collect and report web data (visits, traffic parameters, clicks, page views, etc.) for understanding and optimizing a website.
- Social Cookies: They are necessary for external social media plugins (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). Their function is to control the interaction of social widgets within the website.
- Behavioural Cookies: These cookies collect information from the user’s browsing habits and behavior in order to identify his preferences and personal choices on a specific website. Such cookies allow websites to customize advertising by analyzing the User’s browsing behavior and inferring his characteristics such as location, age group, gender, etc.
- Technical Cookies: They are strictly necessary for the functionality and usability of the different options and services offered in a website.
- Customization Cookies: They allow websites to maintain certain preferences (such as language, country, region, etc.) predefined by the user on the first time (and subsequently) the user accesses a website.
- Third-party Cookies: Third-party cookies are created and owned by third parties and used by websites to manage and improve the content and services they offer.
2. What type of cookies does the Website use?
Data-cash.net uses Google Analytics (third-party cookies) in the Website; a service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter, “GOOGLE”). By means of Google Analytics, Data-cash.net analyzes the User’s interaction with the Website, tracks the User’s browsing behavior within the Website, collects web data in order for Data-cash.net to measure the Website’s performance.
GOOGLE is a company located in the United States. The information generated by the cookie (including IP address) may be transferred to and stored by GOOGLE in its servers located in the United Sates.
The User may manage and block the processing of any personal data or information through Google Analytics by changing the browser’s settings.
The User can find further information on Google Analytics here.
On the other hand, the User may prevent the use of Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on. The User can find further information on Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here.
3. How may I manage and delete the cookies used on this Website?
The User may manage, block or delete cookies by adjusting the setting and options of the browser used. Otherwise, the use of the Website implies the User’s acceptance of the cookies as herein stated.
MOBILE DEVICES BROWSERS
By blocking, disabling and deleting cookies used by Data-cash.net in the Website, the User may affect its functionality and usability; altering, therefore, some of the content, services and functions of the Website, even making them to be unavailable to the User.
The User may obtain additional information on cookies by visiting the site All About Cookies Cookies.org accessible through the following link http://www.allaboutcookies.org.